Rollover FAQ

May I roll over my account from my former employer’s plan?

Yes. But only approved balances from an eligible governmental 457(b), 401(k), 403(b) or 401(a) plan or an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) may be rolled over to the Plan.

Please contact your Voya Financial representative to obtain the proper paperwork.

    May I roll over my account if I leave employment with the State of Nevada or other Partner in the Plan?

    If you sever employment you may roll over your account balance to another 401(k), 403(b) plan or eligible governmental 457(b) plan if your new employer’s plan accepts such rollovers. You may also roll over your account balances to an IRA. Please keep in mind that if you roll over your 457 Plan balance to a 401(k), 403(b) or 401(a) plan or an IRA, distributions taken before age 59 ½ may also be subject to the 10% early withdrawal federal tax penalty. Please contact your Voya Financial representative for more information.